Neutralize the Competition

Creative sellers get the sale and the gold medal. Through effective Discovery, sales entrepreneurs work with customers to present creative solutions that exceed expectations. Exceeding is the key, the essence of a convincing presentation. If you simply meet their expectations, that's just doing your job, no big deal, so what? Sales entrepreneurs ask themselves; "How can I use my imagination and creativity to make a vivid impression on my customer? How can I make my presentation different and stronger?" Eliminate routine, boring, predictable presentations. Chances are your customer has endured hundreds of me-too presentations, so make yours different, make it fun. The key to neutralizing your competition is innovation.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 comments: